Yesterday, my dear friend PC (aka 28) convinced me to partake in a 50 minutes training session with the pros.
We all get together outside Aveiro soccer stadium around 19:15 hrs and prepared ourselves for what I thought at first would be a gruelling training session for me. Everybody was very kind and friendly and accepted me as equal despite they can run a lot faster than me!!! (just to give you an idea, some of these guys can run the Half Marathon in a mere 1:04 hr). But fortunately for me, yesterday was a relaxation day and I could run side by side with them. It felt really good!!!

Comments (3)

On January 25, 2009 at 10:41 PM , Mafal∂a said...

pensei que tinha entrado num outro blog.
Bj

 
On January 26, 2009 at 3:21 PM , Anonymous said...

Hey asshole why dont´t you write in your linguage?

Shame on you...

O Provedor

 
On January 26, 2009 at 7:25 PM , BRUJILDA: said...

Hola Gui! Acabo de ver o teu comentario. Muitas gracias, ou mellor dito, muito brigado. Estiven lendo o teu blog, pero teño un problema, o inglés non e o meu, teño algunas dificultades cos idiomas polo que mais ven entendín pouco, pero dame tempo, estou facendo un curso de inglés e espero solucionalo pronto. Hoxe escríbote en galego, seica parécese o portugués e así tamén o practico.
Encantada de coñecerte, pasarei a visitarte.
Un saludo